Technical Website Maintenance
Technical Support 24/7
What's does website technical support entail?
Technical support in website maintenance involves the act of regularly checking your website for issues and mistakes that may affect its underlying technology. This needs to be done on a consistent basis in order to maintain the health of the website, encourage continued traffic growth, and increase your SEO placement on Google.
Software and Server Upkeep
Our technical support includes software or application maintenance. This involves items such as;
- Redirecting broken links on your website to the relevant pages.
- Testing web forms to ensure follow-up actions and notifications still work
- Verify device responsiveness and cross browser compatibility.
- Pruning broken external links
- Making sure site os properly indexed in search engines and searchable online.
- Renewing and update of plugins
- Updating the core WordPress framework to the latest version
- Resolving complex issues affecting usability.
- Content edit and updates.
Support may also extend to server side issues like hosting configuration and security if hosting environment permits.
A well maintained website goes a long way in engaging and retaining your customers. Technical issues can bog down your website’s performance and discourage users from making that final decision to engage with your business. Just like we need a regular health check once in a while, your website requires frequent technical maintenance and upgrades.
At Advertisers Galleria, we offer website maintenance solution that are tailored to fit every budget.
Technical Site Maintenance Plans
An overview of the technical support we provide under each plan.
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the technical website maintenance plan include*:
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Extensive/complex photo re-touching or manipulation
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- New content writing