Website Maintenance Package
Affordable Website Content Management
You may already have a website that’s attractive, engaging and optimized for search engines. However, you may not want to get fully entangled with it’s marketing aspects or have to worry about maintaining its reputation yourself.
We understand if you want to manage your customer and leave the rest of the work to professionals. Advertisers Galleria can take care of your website maintenance including your marketing goals, so that you don’t have to worry about these tasks. We’ve have a customer focused and task based packages for each customers needs. We have created different affordable maintenance plans; from the fully loaded SEO focused, to a technical maintenance oriented plan all the way to a order per need package. Our web maintenance services which can:
- Ensure your website evolves with changing technology demands and marketing trends to help marketing your leadership status.
- Provide sells boost through targeted on-page and off-page search engine optimization to increase ranking and boost SERP
- Offer peace of mind through timely updates, security checks and technical support to meet hosting standards and site productivity.
Complete SEO and Site Maintenance
Everything you need to manage and also drive traffic
COST- One-time Setup Fee
- Monthly Investment
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE- CMS version upgrades
- Software/plugin updates
- Security patches
- Security scan
- Content updates
SEO- Geo targets Included
- Keywords Included
SITE OPTIMIZATION- On-page Optimization
- Complimentary work
TRACKING/CONVERSIONS- Google Analytic Integration
- Webmaster Tools Setup
- Listing Analytics *1
SOCIAL AND MEDIA APPS- Social Profile Setup
- Social Media Integration
- Voice Search Optimization *2
LINK AUTHORITY- Link Building/Link baiting
- Authority Listing
- Landing Page Design *3
LOCAL MAPS- Local Business Citations *4
- Local Reviews *5
- Listing & Optimization *6
PAY PER CLICK- PPC Setup & Management
- Ad Campaign Copywriting
- Strategic Bid Management
- Ad Extensions
REPORTS- Monthly Ranking Reports
- Monthly Traffic Reports
- User Dashboard *7
With information about your brand scattered across the digital ecosystem, it’s was never possible to see a single, complete view of how consumers interact with your business everywhere online, until now!
Voice-powered services like; Siri. Amazon Alexa. Google Assistant. Cortana rely on structured data to provide rich results like hours, addresses, or photos. So you need to ensure your website’s content is structured in a way that these services understand. We make it possible through structured data for these services to understand your services.
Pages helps you provide consumers with a contextual experience that makes the path to purchase easy, as well as the markup that search engines look for to provide rich experiences such as events, locations, and reviews to their users.
Our Listings puts you in control of the facts about your business across 100+ digital services globally. Our direct integration puts you in definitive control of how the information consumers find about your business — everywhere they search.
Reviews helps you generate authentic, first-party reviews directly from your customers, which can help you stand out in today’s new search experiences. And you can monitor and respond to reviews across the Knowledge Network, uncovering new opportunities to improve your operations and win more business.
Google. Google Maps. Amazon Alexa. Apple Maps. Facebook. Bing. Yahoo. Yelp. It doesn’t matter which map, app, voice assistant, search engine, GPS system, or social network consumers use to find and engage with your business. What matters is that they discover accurate, complete, and compelling information at every turn. This is now at your finger tips.
We will provide a dashboard from which you can manage your local citations, listing, reviews, maps listings, track analytics etc
Technical Site Maintenance
Ideal for technical changes, updates and maintenance support
Examples of website changes that are billable and not covered under the technical website maintenance plan include*:
- New Webpage Designs: Creation of webpages not based on the existing webpage design of the site
- Navigation restructuring or redesign: Extensive changes to the site’s navigation
- Extensive/complex photo re-touching or manipulation
- New site functionality: Shopping carts, news tickers, admin functions, etc.
- Site redesigns: More than 50% of site requested to be reworked or changed
- Interactive or animated features: Virtual tours, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization and PPC
- Corporate Identity and logo creation or revisions
- New content writing