Website Redesign - Why an upgrade or update is important
Considering a website redesign might be the single most impactful decision for your business. I would argue that single most important marketing aspect in today’s world is your website. However, having JUST A WEBSITE is not enough. As your 24/7 sales representative, it should be able to generate leads and then convert them into sales. If this is not happening, then there is a need for a website redesign.
- Sites loading within 5 seconds had 70% longer sessions 35% lower bounce rates, and 25% higher ad view ability than sites taking nearly four times longer at 19 seconds.
- You could easily increase your website’s conversion rate by 200% to 400% with a well-designed interface
- 48% of people stated that a website’s design is the main factor on their determination whether a business is credible or not.
- With a 15 minute time limit, 2 out of 3 people would rather read something engaging over something plain.
- About 48% of site visitors stop engaging with a website if the content/layout is unattractive.
- You have less than 10 seconds to educate and impress your audience on what they’ll get out of your website and company before they’ll leave.
- According to web design research a crowded web design is the single most common mistake small businesses make with their website. This is the number one cause of site abandonment.
Let Us Redesign Your Website
To put it mildly, how your website looks and functions ultimately determines your bottom line. Your website should be aesthetically engaging, structurally sound, and conversion-focused. A professional website redesign company, like Advertisers Galleria, has the tools to help you achieve this. What makes our websites stand out above the rest is our accumulated knowledge in data analysis which guides our designs. We employ a variety of website redesign strategies, each geared at contributing to increased leads and sales conversion. With this approach, you’re guaranteed a high-performing, lead-driving website.